New features for Aquarium 3:
• Publish playlists to flash drive or CD for your patients to view at home.
• Keep a time-stamped log of which movies each patient has viewed.
• Record and play back audio tracks in multiple languages.
• DOLI (Dolphin Licensing) Support: Run Aquarium without any dongles or registration numbers.
• Add your practice logo to exported movies.
• Arrange playlist in the order of your preference.
• Drag/Drop and Copy/Paste in and out of Aquarium.
• Multiple selection support (play several movies in the order clicked).
• Customize start and end points for movies with new movie editor.
• Switch skins without needing to exit Aquarium.
• No need to close a movie before selecting another one.
• Add delay at the end of a movie (when looping).
• Drag movie to secondary monitor for full-screen display, and it will automatically default to play on that monitor.
• The program now checks if your media is up to date.
• Aquarium window size settings do not need to be re-adjusted after upgrading to a new version.
• Simple right-click turns logo display on and off when watching media.
• Now you can add media to the new Favorites library, using context menu "Add to Favorites".
• Long processes such as updating via DUS now happen in the background, so that Aquarium is no longer interrupted and its interface remains responsive.
• Aquarium-only customers can now purchase Dolphin Mobile to run Aquarium program on their iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device. Dolphin Mobile is no longer limited to customers who own Dolphin Management or Dolphin Imaging.
Click here to read the document.